The ‘Stay Put’ Plaiting Wax, has undergone months of testing and development to ensure a high end, quality product.
- All ingredients are natural – no chemicals used
- For horses with sensitive skin – doesn’t cause irritation and improves overall skin/mane health
All ingredients are natural and no chemicals are used. For horses with sensitive skin, not only does it not cause further irritation, it will actually improve the overall skin health.
The Black Wax has all the benefits of the standard wax, but with activated charcoal. While the standard wax will not appear white once in the hair, the black version is perfect for the horse with a black mane and tail, that is looking a little uneven in colour. Simply apply as per the standard application and be sure to apply extra to areas with sun bleaching. Activated charcoal may also assist with dry, itchy skin.
Can be used in conjunction with other plaiting products.
Plaiting using Lynbrae Plating Wax:
1. Using a plaiting comb or similar tool, section the clean, dry mane into equal parts from poll to wither.
2. Working with one section of mane at a time, apply your Lynbrae Plaiting Wax full length from root to tip. The wax will still work if the mane is damp, however a clean, dry mane is ideal.
3. Divide the chosen section of mane into 3 even parts. More wax can be applied as needed to help achieve firm, even plaits.
4. When plaiting, make sure that you start each plait the same, maintaining even and consistent pressure working in a downwards motion. Maintaining even and consistent plaiting pressure ensures a better, more even end result and better quality plaits.
5. Secure the tail of your plait with a braiding band, then finish plait as needed. Lynbrae Plaiting Wax can be used as a finishing product, or last minute tidy up pre show ring entry to ensure your hard work stays put.