The benefits of massage, red light therapy and other modalities are many and varied.
Like most things in life, consistency is the key.
Whilst one is better than none, ongoing body work at regular intervals can allow us to improve performance, increase longevity, promote general wellness of both the body and the mind, and If nothing else it gives us an amazing opportunity to catch niggling issues before they become real problems. But as we all know, horses can be expensive.
These memberships came about as a way to make bodywork, recovery and rehabilitation, nutrition, health and wellness available to any horse person without the need for credit applications. Pay only for what you need, and only as you need it!
The benefits of ongoing massage include:
- It Eliminates toxins by way of activation of the lymphatic system which is the bodies main waste management system, this also helps to reduce fluid retention which can often be seen in the legs as ‘stocking up’.
- It provides for the enhancement of muscle tone and lengthening of muscle fibres.
- Increases circulation and flexibility, improves gait quality and increases range of motion, it can improve the horses balance and posture, and relieve muscle spasm, knots and tension.
- It can both reduce the incidence of injury and reduce the severity by way of a reduction in adhesions and scar tissue, and also aides in recovery by helping to restore muscle function.
- It can also improve the disposition of the horse, both by way of relieving aches and pains and by providing a general feel good treatment and inducing a state of relaxation. A happy horse is going to cope better with the stresses in their life and will be more easily managed and trained (where their general temperament allows).
All of these things, along with many more not listed are a potential aide in a reduced incidence of injury, increased longevity and enhanced performance. These benefits are not and should not be held for performance horses only.
One Horse 1 Health really Is for every horse, everyday.
$10 per Week or
$20 per Fortnight
For 12 Weeks
$20 per Week or
$40 per Fortnight
For 6 Weeks
$30 per Week or
$60 per Fortnight
For 4 Weeks
Membership Terms & Conditions
Some conditions apply to the Gold, Silver and Bronze membership packages.
- These prepaid memberships can be used only when your service is paid for in full.
- Should you require service prior to this occurring you must pay any outstanding balance on the day of service.
- Should you wish to pay in full on the day of service, any pre-paid balance can be held over for following sessions.
- Memberships and associated payments remain valid until cancelled by the membership holder.
- They can be used at any time on any horse owned by the membership holder.
- They can be used on alternate services of equal or lesser value at any time, or you can elect to pay any outstanding balance on a more expensive service.
- Should you wish to cancel your membership, you can do so at any time, your balance may be refunded to you less a $5 administration fee (conditions apply).
- You must apply in writing and allow 5 business days for processing.
- Refunds will not be given for ‘change of mind’ however credit can be held for future use on products or services.
- All previously listed conditions related to the provision of or refusal of service are also in effect, including the ‘Current massage client status’, ‘Cancellations, rescheduling, no shows, and booking fees’ , and the ‘your therapy session’ terms as listed on the main terms and conditions page.